dumb people v. dumb pe0ple... there is a difference
This is an interactive blog. First, go here. dumbpeople.blogspot.com
Now take a look around this blog. Notice a difference? Yes. MY dumb pe0ple is spelled with a number zero instead of a letter O. The only reason for this is because "dumb people" was already taken by a dumb person. He took the clever name and only wrote 2 entries, and these 2 entries are circa fall 2003. This man has not written in his "dumb people" in 10 months. I think it is safe to say that our friend is not going to write about any more dumb people. It's a shame because from the second entry, I gather that he is a high school teacher, and I am sure that those high schoolers did a few dumb things.
But, I have taken the number zero, a number with no value, and turned it into something... something way more than "dumb people."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home