the dumbest of them all
I knew this day would come... I just didn't realize how soon it would be. I have found the dumbest person. It will probably be a shock to most of you when I tell you who it is... but yes, this person has done somehing OUTRAGEOUSLY DUMB. This person is: Hamilton Parks. Yes. ME. I am the dumbest person. Lemme tell you what I did.
So, I was checking my e-mail today, for like the 4th time, hoping that someone would send me something exciting. Well, I get the e-mail whose subject is CLASS SCHEDULE. I knew that my 1st summer session class was at 8 am M-F, so I thought that I really didn't need to check it. But I did. I am glad that I actually did. It told me when classes started. My summer class started yesterday. Yes. The exact words of the e-mail were:
Key Date Reminders:
Tuesday, May 18 was the first day of class.
I felt as dumb as Smith Hall Banshee, Ty and Sean-Michael, Jason F., and Blue. I had missed the first 2 days of class... I didn't even get the enjoyment of knowing that I skipped! And I most certainly didn't do anything fun with my time out of class. I am a loser.
::sigh::
I have to go into class tomorrow at 8 am (after leaving from Greenville at 7) and walk into that class and face the 20 people who will be thinking, "That dude hasn't been here for two days! I bet he didn't know what day classes started. What a dumb ass!" But I will hold my head up as I walk into that room... because I know someone in there has GOT to be dumber than me... whether they came to class the day it started or not.
Hamilton Parks... YOU are a Dumb Person.


2 Comments:
Hey Hamilton!
Just because you missed the first day of classes doesn't mean you're the dumbest person, it just means you forgot when classes started! I'm sure you're all caught up and everything by now. Anywho, I hope it's going well- talk to you later :)
Ok. . .so I am dumb! I didn't even sign my name to the above comment. It was from me, Jeff. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment
<< Home