all looks and no brains make you a dumb pers0n
So, it was 4:00 pm, and much to my surprise, I hadn't really seen too many dumb people on GSN. But at 4:00, The Weakest Link came on. Yes. I knew I would be sure to see dumb people at their finest on this show. As I turned on the TV, lo and behold, my dear red-headed English diva, Anne Robinson, was saying that it was the special "Male Models Episode." I knew that these were gonna be some stupid studs. However, I didn't realize HOW dumb they were going to be.
The dumbest of them all was this guy named Jason F. I can't remember his last name, but since there were 2 Jasons, both of them used the first initial of their last names. The other Jason was Jason O. (Jason Olive). He was dumb too, but not quite as dumb as Jason F. I'll get to him in a minute.
OH! And before I tell you about Jason F's ridiculous answers, I have to tell you that the famous Tyson Beckford gave his answers in the form of questions. Yeah, Tyson... 'Cause Anne Robinson looks A LOT like Alex Trebek. As Katie Reaves would say, "Can I have 'What the Fuck?' for 1,000, Alex?"
Anyway, Jason F. The first question that he bombed was "What is 16-15?" Jason F's answer was 473,000. No kidding. FAILURE. Then there was "What does the nickname for the Republican Party, GOP, stand for?" Jason F. said "floozies." FAILURE. Then there was "Which country in Asia is the largest and home to the Ural Mountains?" Now, I know that the geography of the Ural Mountains isn't really common knowledge, but EVERYONE should know that Russia is the largest country in Asia AS WELL AS THE WORLD. Jason F. said China. FAILURE. The question that got Jason F. kicked out of the game was "In the song, who 'rowed the boat ashore?'" Jason F's Dumb Person award winning answer was: Tom. FAILURE.
As for Jason O., he ended up winning the game. But he didn't do this without giving a dumb answer. Anne asked "What is the name of our galaxy?" Jason O's ridiculous answer: Pluto.
In the words of diva, Anne Robinson:
"Jason F., you are The Weakest Link--Goodbye."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home