i'm a mean person
Welcome to entry number 1 for "Dumb People." Yesterday while at dinner with my family, I realized that I have an EXTREMELY low tolerance for dumb people. Now, when I mean dumb people, don't get me wrong... I'm not talking about those individuals who were labeled "exceptional children" in school... and I'm not talking about people who just don't know any better. But I'm talkin' about stupid ass people who have TONS of potential that just don't try. I mean, the kind of people that go to college and major in education and don't get degrees in less than 6 years. I mean, that is just ignorant. I found my dad calling me out yesterday saying things like, "Hamilton, that's not nice," and "Don't say that." Well, you know what? I'm sorry if I am that mean a person, but I think if you can't get a degree in an easy major (the term "easy major" is disputable), then you really shouldn't even try... and I don't feel bad if no one hires you...
But let me stop. This blog is not going to be just about people who fail in college. College is hard. I am going into my senior year as an Elementary Education major. I know that this will be the hardest year of all for me, but I am goal oriented... which is an aspect that a dumb person doesn't have. Lots of dummies don't have goals. It's quite sad, but I can't waste too much time worrying about them because they are obviously okay in the dumb state they are in...
Anyway, in writing this, I don't BY ANY MEANS think that I am perfect. My parents could probably write a HUGE blog about all the dumb things that I do... which actually makes the people I will talk about in here seem even worse... If a dummy like me thinks that someone is a dumb person, then they obviously deserve their F and the title of "a dumb person."


2 Comments:
HAMILTON PARKS!! What an OUTRAGEOUSLY mean (read: hilarious and entertaining) person you are. I could have told you that you had no tolerance for dumb people...beause I think it rubbed off on me during our RA stint together. We need to make signs or business cards. You know they'd say something like "If you have been given this card it is becase you are dumb. You have done something to make the person who offered you this card feel more dumb just by being in your prescence. Please take the time to evaluate your past actions before acting in any more dumb ways. Thank you, Management" Or something along those lines. And we'll hand them out. The FIRST person who gets one is that girl in that other building who made me let her in the building, complained because her card didn't work and then said, in that voice you know I love (the dumb you know what girl voice) um, I don't live here..." YEAH... Ok I love and miss you terribly and will see you soon. Love, Katie (the Missing in Action RAh)
oh wow . . im an EE too . . .
oh wait, THATS MISTER ELECTRICAL ENGINEER!!!!!!!
omg im totally sweet
-drew
Post a Comment
<< Home